Friday, April 12, 2013

He Left Me!

Again! No shotgun, no duck call, no hunting license required; this time he's off to birth calves and be a ranch hand. With his camo jacket in hand, wearing a flannel shirt and new boots, he set out for the cold (and still snowy!) north, and couldn't have been happier (and I'm happy for him, but I'm also happy to stay in sunny Florida!).
 
My very own Marlboro Man, ready for...errrr...ranchin', I guess!
 
And me? Well, since there was no one home tonight, I figured I'd take myself out for a bite to eat... just me and 10 of my closest friends! We headed to one of everyone's favorite spots, Valentino's. (where Jack and I had many date nights, hundreds of years ago!) We all saw other friends there, too, which is really very nice about Titusville.

 Fun facts about this picture: #1. the Sheriff himself took it for us (thank you again, Wayne Ivey!)
#2. I have no idea whose leg is behind Patti's chair. (Jk, it's mine, but I don't remember taking it off and putting it there...)
 
Mom would love this picture of Patti and I. I know I do! ☺

That sly minx in the background knew darn well that she was photo-bombing our picture! Laura is already very "happy" here, even though Debbie has most of the booze in front of her. 

Don't let those water glasses fool ya, if ya know what I mean! ;)

Carolyn and Nicole are unimpressed with the shenanigans going on in the background! It's ok, so were all the other diners.
 
So...that wraps up night #1. What to do tomorrow?!
And, oh yeah...I miss you, hon! ;)

Print Friendly and PDF