Sunday, February 27, 2011

And so it begins...

THIS is my year. The year of living dangerously. Well, not "skydiving" dangerously (which just the thought of makes me sweat). Let's say "adventurously" instead. New places, new foods, new wines, new (and ALWAYS old) friends. With not a single kid in the house, I'm finding that this isn't such a bad deal. I like eating at 7 pm, after I've been to the gym (for my OWN class!); and maybe I only want cheese and crackers. I can do that now. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED running kids to religion classes, boy scouts, girls scouts, wrestling, baseball, football games, volleyball and band, but this is pretty cool. Twenty five years ago, pregnant with my first baby, I knew this day would come. What I didn't know was how quickly it would get here. So, off I go, to new adventures. I have a feeling it's going to be a great ride.
Print Friendly and PDF