Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Girl ♥

I'll try not to make this too long and sappy...


On this day, 21 years ago, I knew she was going to be special, and I was right. And so it began. 

Birthday #1. Birthday cousins, only 6 days apart ♥

Birthday #2. From here on out, it was tea sets and princesses and jewelry and makeup...

the beginning of 21 years of dress up.

My Three Musketeers ♥

Birthday #4. My happy girl, in all her pink and purple and sparkly glory.

This girl loved her dresses. And flowers. And being outside. And smiling. And posing : )

The birthday cousins on their first day of preschool, all of 4 years old. Then I blinked...

and this happened. And things just kept happening. Like this...


She became our superstar.

And this. She grew more beautiful as we grew older. And then she went away...

and grew even more, into this stunning, extremely intelligent, independent thinking, hard working, fabulousness of a young woman.

This is us, celebrating this blessed day 21 very short years ago.

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be ♥

Print Friendly and PDF