Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Come Home, Hon, I'm Tired!

Ok, I'll admit, the first week was pretty darn fun. Dinners out, Halloween party, shopping, girl's night in, shopping, girl's night out, visiting, shopping.... But by week two, I was starting to think more like, "When Jack gets home, I'll tell/show/ask him ______." Now I'm in the last few days of my hubby-stay-away-cation, and I'm ready for my hunter to come home. No, not just because my car is broken. (although....) Nope, I really miss him. We've probably only talked three times in two weeks, and that's ok. He's doin' what he loves, and I'm enjoying the quiet, I'm not gonna lie. But now it's time for him to get his little unshaven self home. I'm goin' on a road trip to Savannah tomorrow with the buds for the long weekend, and it will be a blast. But these hunting trips of his are wearing me out! 
PS. He'll be home when I get back. ♥

Today's shoot in Tappen (29°). They eat everything they kill, so that's a good thing. (I guess!)


Print Friendly and PDF