Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rollout! The Journey Begins ~ Atlantis STS-135 ~

Wine Wednesday is being replaced. (and I'm sure you'll love the reason why!) Jack and I had the honor of being present for the rollout of Atlantis, and this will remain one of the highlights of my adult life. The Shuttle program has had such an impact on my life as a Brevard county resident. I couldn't begin to imagine the pride & joy, then disappointment & sorrow in being an employee of any capacity at KSC. I won't comment below any of the following pictures; nothing I could say would do justice to the last rollout ever of a Space Shuttle. God bless America, and God bless every individual who has been a particpant in the Space Program.









What a privilege to be right there. Thanks again, Foozer.
Print Friendly and PDF