Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Natural Beauty is Hard Work!

"How come it takes 2 1/2 hours to color your hair?!" my curious hubby asks as I walk in the door at 8:10 pm. I just wanted to show you fellas out in cyberspace who may check in on my blog periodically, what we girls go through to stay so beautiful! 

Before. Au natural gray with gray highlights! I really do like my actual color, but it was time for a change.

Lots and lots o' foils! That's what takes so long! She took me from all over gray to full color.

Even the little parts that don't get foiled need a separate color. A glass or two of wine helps pass the time. And fun convo with an awesome hairdresser!

After! Subtle blond with some extra flavors in between. Back next week for a few extra lo-lites for some extra dimension! Thanks, Danielle! I love it!

Print Friendly and PDF