Sunday, July 31, 2011

A New Recipe ~ Aloha!

Since my eye bleck kept me from a Dolce Girl party on Friday night, I had ingredients to use up from the dish I was going to take. I wasn't in a cooking mood (again), but Al came by and offered to help make dinner! He went between the kitchen and watching the race with his Dad. : )

Hawaiian Curry Chicken with Pineapple Salsa. I just printed the recipe from Weight Watchers online, and can't find the link now for the life of me. But a blogger posted it here:
(Her spelling drove me crazy, and you cook the chicken for 20-30 minute, not 2-30 minutes. -_-)

The salsa. I put it in the food processor on pulse.

The coconut rice was very tasty too. We ate the salsa on the side since I forgot to put it on top of the chicken!

Ok, recipes are all fine and good, but I really like vacation blogging better : D



Print Friendly and PDF