Sunday, May 29, 2011

Almost There!

I guess it depends on how you count. When I'm counting down, I never count the current day or the day of the event, making MY count 8 days till departure! In the 8-9 months since this trip started taking shape, time has flown by. It's almost like having a baby: dreaming about it, planning it, the realization setting in that it's actually going to happen, then the "big event" (this trip however, will be much cheaper in the long run). With so few days left, it's almost all over but the flyin'. ; )

Page 1 of the itinerary. We arrive two days ahead of the tour though, and will be hoofin' it around London on our own! Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London...I am literally so excited I could bust! Our English friends have taught me how to make the British hand gesture equivalent to...you know...(just in case) and what NOT to say, ie. "fanny" (this means something naughty!)

 The map for days 1-4! This will stay in my day bag until I'm sure I have all the pubs memorized! ; )
Stay tuned as packing continues this week...

Print Friendly and PDF