Monday, May 30, 2011

Can You See Me Now?



Right now I should be paying bills and getting things in order for the week ahead. So this is how I decide to spend my time...procrastination is my middle name lately.
What's with me and critters lately? Our backporch friends, the lizards, are really cool to watch. This guy had a dewlap on top of his head!

This dude is serious about being camouflaged!

We took a break from flexitarianism today (I like to think we're flexitarian, which is mostly veggies and little meat, but it doesn't always work out. I think it's just mostly me, Jack is one by force.) and Jack grilled up lots of meats. I'd been craving a steak (which is REALLY unusual for me) ever since I tasted a Bloody Mary with A1 in Savannah last week. (which also had pickle juice, olive juice and worchestershire in it, awesome!) So while he flexed his bbq-ing muscle, I started on tomorrow's dinner.

~MEDITERRANEAN WRAP~

Fresh mint, parsley, olive oil, garlic, lemon...yum! Add cukes & tomatoes to couscous...


This was great just by itself, but tomorrow it goes in a wrap with some chicken!


7 MORE DAYS!!!

Print Friendly and PDF