Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And Today's Selection IS....

It occurred to me that I haven't put my favorite, cheap (inexpensive) wine on the blog yet! This Sutter Home is (to me) slightly rich (but not heavy), with a medium plum color and a nose of berry (and according to their site, black pepper) The tannin is subtle, making it smooth, yet with a slight bite. Hey, how do ya like that?! Maybe I'm gettin' the hang of this. I buy it a Publix, and it's usually on sale for anywhere from 2/$9 to 2/$12. My kinda price. They don't carry a very large supply, so it's frequently out; when I see it, I grab it. 

 

My friend, red Zin.

As a footnote : ) I got another shot in the heel today. According to Dr. Lynch, I wasn't supposed to be going to Power Hour. Crap. So until take-off, I ride the blasted bike and do some weight machines. Oh well, it's for a good cause. Departure: 29 DAYS!!! And the tour director's name is Terry. That can only be a good thing. I think.

Print Friendly and PDF