Sunday, May 8, 2011

To Mom With Love ♥

The first year without you, Mom. It's a different Mother's Day, but we were so blessed to spend last year's together. I miss you. ♥


My favorite. ♥


Dad's favorite. He said Mom had "bedroom eyes" and carried it in his wallet. Mom said she was just tired. ♥

Love the peddle-pushers, Mom. You were all that. And that is ONE CUTE BABY. ♥


Hangin' wash in a dress and little heels while Dad watches her. (And I mean that in a good way) Class act. ♥

I get my partyin' spirit from this gal, I can assure you of that! ♥


For my Dad. Grandma Weaver, Dad (Mom thought he was super sexy in a hat), Dad's sister holding my sister Patti, and my aunt's daughter in front. He loved his Mom. She was only in her early sixties here, hard to believe. It was a hard life with 13 kids. Dad thought the sun rose and set on her. I think it did, too. ♥

My lovely mother-in-law, Virginia. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful second Mom.

Another picture of Mom Ehrig, the day she became a saint. ; )


A special shout out to all the fabulous women in my life: sisters, sister-in-laws, friends, nieces, niece-in-laws, aunts, cousins, cousins by marriage, Romans and countrymen. (couldn't resist!) I love you all. ♥


Print Friendly and PDF